In 1903 four brothers chartered Lincoln State Bank in Glenburn, ND. In 1935, upon request by several Hankinson, ND merchants, the Healy family moved the charter to Hankinson. The bank continued to serve Glenburn for a number of years through the operation of a paying and receiving station.
In 1956 Lincoln State Bank opened an office in Wyndmere, ND to provide financial services to a community that had been without a bank for several years. 2003 marked the bank’s 100th year of continuous operation under the same family ownership. The bank opened a branch in Lidgerwood, ND the same year to better serve its customers and provide for growth of its service area.
Lincoln State Bank continues as an independent community bank committed to providing exceptional service to its customers. With corporate offices in Hankinson, all policy and lending decisions are made locally. Local ownership means local commitment as the directors and officers have a vested personal interest in helping to make our communities a better place in which to live.