Electronic Banking Resources
Your banking information never travels the Internet without encryption protection. Login sessions have a time-out limit, and after the limit has been reached, you are required to login again. Multi-factor authentication is used.
We will never email you asking for personal information such as Social Security Numbers, Account Numbers, or Passwords.
Looking to jump to a particular section? Use the links below to drop to the section you’d like to learn more about.
- Review account balances and recent transactions
- View check images
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Print statements
- Download account information
- Transfer money between your accounts at Lincoln State Bank
- Make loan payments
With Lincoln State Bank’s mobile app, you can enjoy the ease of having your accounts at your fingertips while on the go:
- View your transactions for each account
- Transfer funds between your linked accounts
- View deposit and check images
- Pay Bills
- See Alerts
- Make a mobile deposit
Lincoln State Bank enables you to monitor your account activity with use of Notify on your mobile device. Notify allows you to set the parameters of which type of notification you would like to receive.
Touch Banking Mobile App Code = GoMobile3890
Have you ever wished you had your own personal accountant to pay your bills for you?
Now you can with Lincoln State Bank Bill Pay program!
- Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills quickly and easily online.
- No monthly charges for Bill Pay and no per item fees.
- Our Bill Pay system will retain your bill paying records.
- Bill Pay will send the checks or electronic payments for you, no need to buy stamps again!
Receive your bank statement directly from your Online Banking or through email as an alternative to paper statements. Enrollment is fast and easy!
Convenient and secure access to eStatements through email or your online banking.
- Access to historical statements.
- Save statements directly to your computer.
- Receive statement 3-4 days earlier than a paper statement.
- Go paperless and reduce waste and storage.
Access to eStatements is protected by username and password secured with industry standard 128bit encryption. We will never email you asking for personal information such as Social Security Numbers, Account Numbers, or Passwords.